Saturday, January 29, 2011

Making Progress Again

Friends -

Most of you know I have been super sick with the head cold from hell. Three weeks of it. Blah!

But the good news is that I am starting to feel better. Which means I can attend to stuff that I sort of neglected. When I get sick, I am down. Everything comes to a grinding halt.

But with Spring approaching (just 1 1/2 months away) I need to get back on track. That means promoting my real estate business (among other things - weight loss, fitness, tax preparation, bill paying).

But anyway - I have two awesome listings for you all to check out. Here is the first one:

http://www.postlets.comrepb/3898325


This is my aunt's house and it is up for sale. Cute little ranch house, large fenced backyard and only $84,900.

This is the second one:
http://www.postlets.com/4992913

An adorable historic condo in the trendy Olde Towne East neighborhood. Only $98,000.

If anybody is interested in either property, or if you have any questions about real estate, please contact me and I answer all of your questions, show you some houses, etc.

Have a great weekend!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment